Run Away

run away! run away!
my emotions urge me on 
but the mind grips me and turns me around
i cannot leave this place

i set my face forward, take the wind with a feigned smile
i shoulder the load and march on
sometimes i feel weak with longing, with tears
but the end makes it all worth it

i wonder what would happen if i ran away?

Photo credits to Frodo.

~

'Lo there! I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgivings. I head back to school tomorrow--botheration.

P.S. I took lots of nice pictures over break...lots of posts in the works! 


~ K A T H R Y N









6 comments:

  1. AHHH I LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS BACKGROUND.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it was time for a small design change!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Sorry, how's dance??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was amazing as usual, do you want to be a poet? Thanks for putting my BCA button up on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Dance is fine, I plan on auditioning for some summer intensives early next year!
      I don't think I'll make a career out of writing poetry, but I will definitely use it if I ever decide to publish, or if I continue serious blogging.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com