I'M FREE! (Journal)

'Lo,

THE KATHRYN IS FREE FROM ACADEMIC BONDAGES AND UNIFORMS AND WAKING UP AT 6:00 FOR QUITE SOME TIME, GLORY GLORY GLORY!

If you couldn't tell, I'm quite happy about break.

I had my last two exams yesterday. I've been very busy preparing for exams and various school projects, hence the lack of posts around here. 

But anyway, here's what's up right now.

~

Kathryn is arting?

Yes, I suppose so. She finds art simultaneously stressful and relaxing.



I found a very nice pen, and have been delving into...well, I don't know what you call it. Easy art that is simple enough for me to do?

It's cold in Chi Town. 

"You can never have too many blankets." -Me


My dear mum dragged my sister and I to the nature center when it was 23 degrees outside. While I lost the feeling in my fingers for some time, I did get a picture of this adorable guy.
The caption: "Oh deer, you found me."
Hehe...hehe.

We took a picture


Annually, we all go downtown to a German Christmas market to take our Christmas picture. 
It really gives the illusion that we are good, calm little children who can get the perfect Christmas picture after only one try.
Eh. Who are we kidding. It took us four times to get this one.
"Act normal for once, Sam!"
From left to right: Merry (6), Pippin (8), Sam (10), Frodo (13), and Kathryn the Magnificent (15)

~

Well, that's all for now! I'll be back soon with a Christmas journal post.

What are you up to? Leave a comment below!

~ K A T H R Y N










11 comments:

  1. OMG YOU HAVE THE CUTEST FAMILY IN THE WHOLE WORLD! IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF A PERFECT MOVIE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Tenley!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. YESSS FREEDOM. Tomorrow is my last day *confetti*

    Ohhh your art is so gorgeous! I especially love the "Wander" one.

    Merry Christmas!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I bet you can't wait. I couldn't. I was barely hanging onto a thread of life as I wrote the last question on my last exam.
      Not dramatic at all...
      MERRY CHRISTMAS.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. Hey Kathryn!! So glad you're back! Now I can feel happy again!
    Lovely post, dear! And lovely pictures!
    Are those your siblings real names? I just assumed they were nicknames or something, but either way that is sooo cool!!
    If you feel like that is too personal a question, feel free to not answer it! I have no wish to pry!
    ~E

    scribblingpencils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad my posts bring you joy! ;)
      No, everyone I talk about on my blog has a literature name unless they've given me the "okay" to match their real name with their picture. Online safety, what ho? I'm sure my siblings would not object to having LOTR names in real life, though.
      I wouldn't mind being called Eowyn myself.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    2. They really do! I so enjoy reading your blog!
      Okay, that's what I thought! Aye, I know. Haha! I'm sure I would love it! Though which name is the tough question.
      I'll call you Eowyn! I think it fits you...
      ~E

      scribblingpencils.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Yay! I like the picture of you and your siblings.
    Merry Christmas!
    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very merry Christmas to you!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  5. Oh, my sister and mother and I went to that German market too! Did you get any fun ornaments there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't get any ornaments, but we got some delicious food from the vendors. Have you ever had any of those spiced nuts? They are amazing.
      Merry Christmas!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com