Fire Sparkling in Lover's Eyes

“Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs;

Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes;
Being vexed, a sea nourished with loving tears.
What is it else? A madness most discreet,
A choking gall, and a preserving sweet.


-Romeo and Juliet

-

"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." 

-Pride and Prejudice



 "We loved with a love that was more than love." 

-Edgar Allen Poe



 "Love is many things none of them logical." 

The Princess Bride 


~

I meant to get this up on St. Valentine's Day, but I've been feeling rather ill the past few days, in addition to be insanely busy. 
Hem, hardly valid excuses, Kathryn you bastard.

I don't really write romance, so I decided to share several quotes from these well known sources to indulge your inner romantic. ;)

~ K A T H R Y N




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com