Hear It

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey, 
                                                   I hear it in the deep heart’s core.
                                                                           ~

photos taken on a recent snow day--the snow provided an amazing reflector that proved for some very fantastic effects!

the verse selected to accompany the photos is from "The Lake Isle of Innisfree" by W.B. Yeats.--I've been delving into the poetry of Ireland and am finding some gems. ;)



~ K A T H R Y N




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com