Lost at Sea

who am I?
i don't know anymore.

i tried finding my identity in a book
i tried to see myself in my surroundings
but there is no answer
there is no answer to my call for help
i'm on my own

i'm adrift
shipwrecked in a unknown sea
surrounded by the wreckage that is the only thing left
of a large ship composed of childish allusions
the ship was frail 
in leaked the sea
and soon
the ship's splintering entity was destroyed

nothing but ghostly whisperings of a golden past are left
and those fade quickly 



~

disjointed and awkward reflections from late night ponderings

~ K A T H R Y N

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, so pretty!!!

    Amelia xxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amelia!

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! Haunting and thoughtful. Just found your blog and it is so cool! Love the music strip along the top. :) Rad post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. I know exactly what you mean.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com