Tea and a Read // October 2017


Reading


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so this month I'm reading some of my favorite creepy stories! I love H.P. Lovecraft's eloquent writing style and engaging storylines. 
Librivox has free recordings of numerous Lovecraft works (in addition to many other amazing books.) Check it out!

Drinking


Trader Joe's Spicy Chai Tea Latte Mix is the bomb! It's the perfect drink for fall, in addition to being easy and inexpensive. A great alternative to morning coffee, as proven by a sleep deprived highschool student (yours truly.)


~

Have a fantabulous weekend,

~ K A T H R Y N

P.S. Any good book recommendations?








3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've never heard of HP Lovecraft! I will give his work a read! Right now I am reading "The Knife of Never Letting Go" by Patrick Ness. It's interesting, suspenseful and dystopian. Thanks for the recommendation! Happy Fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of that book...I'll be sure to check it out now! Sounds like something I'd like.
      Happy Fall!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com